Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Midnight Post

Well, its just past midnight and I thought I would drop in to see what you all think about in the middle of the night? Personally, as soon as I lay down my mind begins to think of the hundreds of things I need to get done. I also remember all of the things forgotten in the day. Some of my best ideas come from late night "sleep thoughts," however I never seem to remember them in the morning.

Have any of you had problems sleeping due to your mind's activity?

Let me know below!

-Mr. White

5 comments:

Omnislash said...

I do homework. Besides that, I think about my dream girl. :P. You know who.

Adkov said...

One of the best decisions I've ever had was to purchase a mini tape recorder that I keep on me at all times. Some of my best ideas come right when I'm about to fall asleep, when I'm on a long walk and when I'm driving. Just hit a button and you don't have to worry about remembering anymore.

Brandonman said...

Nope, but my peak alertness is from 11-3am :D

Anonymous said...

Always :(

MynameisEarl said...

Sometimes.

When it's time for me to lie down, my mind (or me) shows me the things that I could have done during the day to make it better. At times during that "pre-sleeping" period I tend to over excite myself to the point where I start imagining situations that could have made me the hero of sorts.

Probably that's just my ego but I can't really say for sure.

Just my 2 cents.

Post a Comment