Thursday, January 19, 2012

Reincarnation, into the Past?

What happens after we die? Is there life after death? (Try to break in my house at night if you want to find out). But seriously, this is an age old question. Every culture has their own belief, but who's is the right one? Does it all depend on your religion. Do Buddhists get reincarnated, while catholics become angels? Now as Mr. White was suggesting, what is reincarnation isn't absolute? What if you're next life possesses just one or a few aspects of the current you? There is a part of me, that wants heaven to be a real place. Everlasting paradise? Who wouldn't?? Or if the saying, "dust to dust" was accurate, I wouldn't mind that either. What I don't want to happen is to come back as a person less fortunate than I am now. I would hate to come back as a Jewish person during the holocaust, or a black guy during slavery, or ANYONE prior to 2005. Im so used to the way of life the way it is now. Im sure I would have no recollection of the world today if I was to be reborn 100 years ago, but still

-Mr. Black
 

3 comments:

Bersercules said...

Maybe there is no death and the intire universe is one life form.

Anonymous said...

Hmm... who knows? There is the solid 'scientific' statement that when we die, we die, but that's as far as we know :)

feathers said...

What if you're reincarnated as a person in the distant future? That would be pretty sweet.

Post a Comment